Sunday, February 20, 2011

INFORMAL THEME 1, BLOG 1



SPEECH





                As individuals, we have our own personalities that make us unique. Personalities that vary in different ways. In this collage, you will see different things that describes me; what I dreamed of, my hobbies, my personality, the persons I admire and my political views.
            The shape that I chose is a palette. A palette is a thin oval or rectangular board or tablet that a painter holds and mixes pigments on. I chose a palette because it signifies me, not only in the artistic side but as a whole. The paint that is on the palette signifies my friends that as I mix the right colors together, they produce another color which signifies another friendship between them. But if it’s not the right color, it will not produce friendship but enmity.
            The first thing that you will notice about the collage is that it is full of techies. It is because I love gadgets. The gadget that I really dreamt of having is the Macbook Pro which you can see in the center of the collage. I really like the Macbook because it is an Apple product. There are also phones and cameras included.
            Another thing that you will notice is that it is full of SNSD stuff. It is because I admire them especially Yoona the most beautiful of them all. You can also notice a girl at the middle beside Pres. Noynoy Aquino. She is a model, a cyber – friends of Jobe and I. She’s Amanda Larsson.
            In one side of the collage, you’ll notice a sofa and a cake slice. It is because it is my hobby. Sitting in the sofa while eating.
            You can definitely see the picture of Noynoy Aquino at the center. I really idolize him not only him but his whole family. In addition, there is also a picture of our former Pres. Gloria Arroyo which is much comparable with our present president. Because as we can see MR. Aquino stays for whom he is from a senator till now as a president.
            Lastly, as everyone of you knows I love swirls arrows and circle. It is because it makes my works livelier. Another was the flower on the left side of the collage. The flower was an Amaryllis, my favorite one. I like it because it is a great subject for photo shoots and drawings.
            As everyone can see we differ in many ways, maybe some of you don’t like flowers and some including me likes. We have our own opinions and point of views. This thing builds up our personality; our personality that shows the uniqueness in me.



No comments:

Post a Comment