Sunday, February 20, 2011

INFORMAL THEME 5, BLOG 5



Friendly Letter



286 3rd St. Malainen Bago
Naic, Cavite
February 6, 2011

Dear Ma’am,

                I’ve heard of you since I was in first year, a cheerful adviser, a fighter and a truthful leader. I believed that you are among those leaders who would fight for something true.
                Now, in my third year of studying, I found out that hose things were true. At first, being new to you, I’m nervous at the first days of the school year. I tried to hide the true me for I’m afraid you’ll judge me intensively yet, I can’t. But then, I think hiding the true me is not a good thing fro judgment is a key to self improvement.
                You know what ma’am; I think we have a slight similarity when it comes to attitude. First, being frank. All of us knew that you are one of the frankest teacher in the campus. You deliver your words directly in front of somebody. As for me, I pick up the words that I can say in front of somebody. If it’s too deep and I know that it can hurt a person a lot, I rather not tell it. By this time, I still don’t have the guts.
                Second, is valuing friends. For me I believe in the saying that “Friends are forever”. As what you have shared us before, you have said that very seldom that you let your friends be your family and be part of your life. Being a loner, I just find friends in school and none other that I don’t. So, I treasure them and make them part of my life making me an easy person. I can also establish respect to someone easily.
                Lastly, I studying. You shared a lot of your experiences while you’re studying, lectures, tips ad accomplishments. I admire you for you are so industrious in studying until now, unlike me, I’m moody for it. Truly, I just study when it is needed, oftentimes, I prioritize talking. I don’t know but, when it comes to school, I do much of the talking maybe because I don’t have someone to talk with at home but pictures.
                Before I end this letter, I would like to express my gratitude for you. Thank you ma’am!

Loving,
Stephen


No comments:

Post a Comment