Sunday, February 20, 2011

INFORMAL THEME 4, BLOG 4


             

LETTER


   A boy was about to leave his girl but before he did, he left a letter:

February 14, 2011
Dearest Stephanie,
                My dear, even if its to hard for me to leave, I know it’s the best thing to do. Remember the first time we met each other at a Chinese restaurant, when they are not minding you instead they prioritize those Chinese Businessman who are arriving? Don’t you know that, I asked the manager to prioritize you? Then I saw you are surprised that there are additional orders for you, and then I approached you saying “Do you like it?” Even if we don’t know each other, you still entertained me as if we were best friends. I missed those times. Another thing, I want you to know that I’m the one who’s always putting a rose in your locker. Remember that, you got angry at James for I told you that he’s theone putting it? Haha…Stephanie, remember that I love you very much, you know its hard to keep the truth and perhaps, when you’re reading this, I’m gone. Stephanie, I have cancer and probably when you’re done reading this I’m gone forever…
Loving,
Victor
                Stephanie cried and dried, she did not eat for days, weeks and months until she died. And in her last words “Victor, I’ll be there…”

No comments:

Post a Comment