Wednesday, February 23, 2011

INFORMAL THEME 7, BLOG 7


Valentines’: Hearts, Roses, chocolates…

            Yearly, the whole world celebrates a day in which love dominates the world. A day in which everyone’s been waiting for; dated February 14 – Valentines’ Day. Valentines day is often symbolized by hearts, cupids, roses and chocolates. Oftentimes, lovers take this opportunity to express fully how they love each other. But then, being individuals we have our own ways to celebrate this certain day.
             As a high school student, I don’t really spend much attention with regards to this day. In turn, I just give presents to my mother yearly. Every Valentines Day as a student, I remember an embarrassing moment in my life; it is when I gave roses and chocolates to my crush when I was in grade five. I felt so embarrass because I throw the roses and slide the chocolates towards her. And because of that, I can definitely say that I was “torpe” in my elementary days. But now I assure you that I gain self confidence and will not be “torpe” anymore.
            Valentines day is just like an ordinary day for me in which you go to school and listen to your teacher. But this day is also the day in which you take the opportunity to express your love excessively to your love ones. I believe that saying “I Love You” during this day is the greatest gift you could ever receive. Take in mind that loving someone starts from being friends, and remember “Love comes and go but friends are forever”. Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment