Saturday, January 1, 2011

INFORMAL THEME 10, BLOG 10


Vacation ’10: School at home

            For a student, Christmas vacation must be the most awaited time of the school year. It encloses the Noche Buena, Christmas Day, Media Noche and the New Year’s eve. It is 2 weeks of non – stop fun and excitement. In which we have the time to play, talk and celebrate with our family. In these 2 – 3 weeks of vacation, many things might happen, things which might be of good for you for the following year.
            In my vacation’10, it was just an ordinary day but with lots of projects to comply with. This was my only time to rest and replenish myself from school works.
            Christmas ’10 might be my happiest yet saddest Christmas ever. Happiest in which it is the Christmas wherein I am together with my favorite cousin which I consider as my sister again and with my younger sister. Saddest because it was also our last Christmas together for she will go to Canada soon. But then, we still forget all the hindrance on that moment and instead we faced it with happiness.
            Another thing that happened was when I fully induce myself to the SNSD fever hence I became a sne. A sne is someone who admires the k – pop group So Nyuh Shi Dae (SNSD) or Girls Generation.


            One more thing to look out for in the Christmas vacation is the New Year’s eve. A night in which we wait until it strikes 12’o clock and welcome the following year – in this case year 2011. As usual, our family prepared13 kinds of round fruits, wear dotted shirts and light up incense all over the house. Together with this tradition was another thing we Filipinos usually do – light up fireworks and make noise. With colorful trumpets and some fireworks; we make noise and warmly welcome 2011!



            Our vacation is a time to be free enough to do anything. We might go to parties, stroll in the malls or just stay at home. In my case, staying at home is the best for you are in your sanctuary, with your family. Looking forward to the next Christmas vacation! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment