Sunday, February 20, 2011

INFORMAL THEME3, BLOG 3




A Pantomime Experience

            Being part of the cast of the pantomime we had was amazing. It was an unforgettable experience in English III. We were very fortunate of having an English teacher with passion in theatrical arts. Having one, may expose you and let you experience different things such us theater, chants and other speaking activities. Being of that, I am very fortunate to be part of the organization.
            Indeed, I was very happy when we are presenting the pantomime despite of the result. As what ma’am had said before, “ It was not a pantomime, it’s a gag show”. Even though the result was not good, we knew in ourselves that we did our best. In this presentation, I gain more self confidence that help me gain more trust in myself. As of now, I with my fellow students enjoy this kind of activity; we are willing to do more activities in relation with this – the pantomime.   

No comments:

Post a Comment